Monday, April 20, 2009

All Cooped Up!!


The chicks finally have their coop! It's not all the way done, we still need to build a run, but at least they have a home of their own to lay their beautiful eggs in!! Justin worked so hard all day on it. I planted some more of our garden, and the kids....well scroll down the pics and you will see how they passed the time!

Molly, Stella and SuperGirl in their new home. Last night was thier first night outside in the coop. I must have checked on them at least 5 times last night before I went to bed! LOL


Justin did such a great job. He loves our chicks too!

Here's what the kids got into!!!!


At first she wanted nothing to do with the mud, and then we couldn't get her out of it!



I worked on the garden. Justin and I both got sunburned but at least we remembered to put sunblock on the kids!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment