Tuesday, April 14, 2009

April 14, 2009


So I'm glad I finally started this whole blogging thing. I've put it off for so long. Easter with the Leal Family was a blast as usual. Aunt Tina's mansion was packed with love and lots of yummy food! We talked, the kids played, Theresa, Dolores and me organized the egg hunt for each age group of kids. Justin actually had that day off which NEVER happens on a holiday, so that was such a blessing for us! We didn't get to go to church though because the kids were getting over a cold. Milla still had a bit of a runny nose and I know they frown on that in the nursery. But we still had a blessed time in fellowship with our family. I always leave a family function, thinking to myself "I can't wait until next time!" Time goes by so fast when you are having fun with family!!! And the best part about Easter....HE IS RISEN! Praise God for such an awesome gift!

1 comment:

  1. Hey anz, what we do without are big Family? I love that we are all kind of close and get along. Love your look-a-like
    Ash

    ReplyDelete